Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Playing with Grandma


Today Mommy worked from home so you didn't have to go to daycare. Granny D came over and the two of you played for hours. She brought over a little rocking horse for you. You didn't quite understand the concept of it but you thought it was fun to sit on him and just pet his ears. The fun part was when you were done you would just slide off the back of him on to the floor and off you would crawl.

You are pulling yourself up on things now and grandma says you will be walking any time now. Oh boy I don't think I am ready for that yet. You are growing so fast and you are so determined to be big and do things yourself. It seems like you have wanted to be gown up since the day your were born, you have a mind of your own and have wanted things you way from the beginning.

Another new trick yo have found is you love to take the dirty clothes out of the basket. Today as I was loading up the laundry to take it down stairs I turned my back to get something out of the bathroom and when I came back you had pulled a handful of clothes out of the basket. This isn't such a big deal with the exception that everything you pull out you put on your head. So as you can imagine there are items in the laundry that do not belong on your head, but it is so funny I am laughing so hard I can't even tell you to stop or even take it away from you and mean it. Well now it has become a game.

You have gone to bed for the night, you look so peaceful when you sleep. I look into the crib and rub your back thinking to myself how could I have made something so perfect. You are an angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment