Thursday, January 22, 2009

Learning to walk

Well you are learning to walk. You are pulling yourself up to stand next to everything and you are even attempting to let go now and then. Your biggest obsticle is your balance you are doing very well pulling yourself up but then your little legs start to wobble and down you go. Last night was your first fall that involved blood. You pulled yourself up to play with your learn and groove and lost your balance as you went down you hit your lip on the edge. You cried hard for a few seconds then off you went again.

Today I worked at home and you sayed home with me. You played all day, your favorite thing was the measuring spoons and the pots and pans. It always amazes me how much we spend on toys and then you would rather play with kitchen utinsels or a cardboard box.

For lunch today you had spaghetti I fed you the first part of then I let you finish it by yourself. You got it everywhere, it was in your hair and all over your face it was even on the wall. You had to take a bath just to clean up. It was a fun day, then in the afternoon we took a nap together on the couch watching tv.

Now tonight we had dinner and you had another bath and off to bed. You are in your room singing yourself to sleep. I love that you do that, Granny D says the her brother Roger used to do the same thing and sing himself to sleep everytime he was tired and that her mom called it the wif 'n poo song. It's amazing how even though you weren't able to meet them we can still see them in you. Roger and my Grandma would have loved you, I hope you got to meet them in heaven before you came to bless me and momma Tahn.

No comments:

Post a Comment